The file uploader React Carbon component has been tested against the latest W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level A and AA success criteria and violations have been identified as high priority issues. This document will be updated when these accessibility issues are resolved.
- After the file uploader closes, focus should retain the user’s point of regard and return to the element that invoked it.
- The file uploader button can be activated using both the
- The file uploader button should have text or label that accurately describes the action of the button.
- IBM Accessibility Checklist Checkpoint:
Automated, manual and screen reader accessibility verification test has been performed on the file uploader React Carbon Component. WCAG 2.1 Level A and AA success criteria issues have been identified and the list of open accessibility violations is available in the Carbon Component GitHub repository.
- Chrome version 77.0.3865.90
- Dynamic Assessment Plugin (DAP) version 22.214.171.124 - IBM Accessibility WCAG 2.1 Sept. 2019 Ruleset
- Carbon React version 7.7.1
- No violations