The code snippet React Carbon component has been tested against the latest W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level A and AA success criteria and violations have been identified as high priority issues. This document will be updated when these accessibility issues are resolved.
- The code snippet copy button can be activated using both the
- The code snippet copy button label accurately describes what the button does.
- After the button is activated the focus remains on the button since there is no change in context.
- W3C WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices Button Design Pattern covers the usage of ARIA names, state and roles, as well as the expected keyboard interactions.
- IBM Accessibility Checklist Checkpoint:
Automated, manual and screen reader accessibility verification test has been performed on the code snippet React Carbon component. WCAG 2.1 Level A and AA success criteria issues have been identified and the list of open accessibility violations is available in the Carbon Component GitHub repository.
- Chrome version 77.0.3865.90
- Dynamic Assessment Plugin (DAP) version 18.104.22.168 - IBM Accessibility WCAG 2.1 Sept. 2019 Ruleset
- Carbon React version 7.7.1