Here’s a preview of what you will build:
This tutorial is intended for people with all amounts of web development experience. If you want to jump straight to code, you may want to skip this tutorial and go to the developers getting started page.
Each step in this tutorial illustrates a different aspect of developing web applications with Carbon. We recommend starting with step 1, but you can pick up any step and take it from there.
- Installing Carbon
- Create a web app with the UI shell component.
- Building pages
- Build out pages with the grid and various components.
- Using APIs
- Populate the data table with an external data source.
- Creating components
- Extend Carbon by creating your own components.
- Deploying to IBM Cloud
- Build and host your app in a production environment.