The library provides front-end developers & engineers a collection of reusable Svelte components to build websites and user interfaces. Adopting the library enables developers to use consistent markup, styles, and behavior in prototype and production work.
carbon-components-svelte as a development dependency.
yarn add -D carbon-components-svelte# ORnpm i -D carbon-components-svelte
The quickest way to get started is to customize a template from the examples folder.
Example set-ups demonstrate usage with popular application bundlers and frameworks. They feature a mix of Single-page Applications (SPA), Server-side rendering (SSR) and statically exported approaches.
- examples/rollup: SPA bundled using Rollup
- examples/rollup-typescript: SPA bundled using Rollup with TypeScript support
- examples/routify: SPA + static export using Routify
- examples/sapper: SSR + static export using Sapper
- examples/svite: SPA developed with Svite, bundled with Rollup
- examples/webpack: SPA bundled with webpack
Please refer to the contributing guidelines before starting any work.